Saturday, September 7, 2013

heyheyhey
i'm back n all. sorry, marching band keeps one rather busy yknow. well this one's an outfit from a couple weeks back and I look slightly crazed in this picture but yknow. so it goes. SO to begin, I got my dress for six dollars on the sale rack at charlotte russe ! sales are wht's up. perfect school length too. and my old navy boots o f   c o u r s e . and a nice lil sweater vest to keep me nice and in dress code! 
+ classrooms are always absolutely frigid. and i added my flower headband to add to the sorta 
princess-y look. yay so i really hope you are having a perfect fall with lots of pumpkin spice lattes etc.
go buy the new arcade fire album at your local record store on monday !!! you won't regret it!
~
~ "Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God." -1 John 4:7 ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://adultcatfinder.com/