Wednesday, September 11, 2013


guys hi guys
I'm trying to get better about posting and stuff !
OK so this outfit includes a tshirt with two bears in love on it that I got from my old babysitter like 7 years ago! and I got a black flare-ish skirt for six dollars at plato's closet (also featured in previous post, shows the versatility of solid skirts like this). 
Also, my infamous Body Central shoes that were $15 (also extremely versatile, boots are the  b o m b ). And last, but not least, my birds' nests headband. I got these birds nest in a pack of two for two dollars and Michael's (the craft store), and I simply glued them onto some old headband I have.
If you like it (or something similar to it), I can totally make you one, by the way. Let me know!
yaaaay
hope you have an awesome week! listen to the new arcade fire single reflektor ahhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://adultcatfinder.com/