Wednesday, September 11, 2013

companions friends countrymen 
FALL IS ALMOST  H  E  R E
that means acorns and cute lil fall things
and nice coffee etc.
yaaay so today I wore a $10 Target dress (which I adore the keyhole neckline in), and another wonderful lace slip (this time in tan) from Brooke and Nicole (again, fantastic way to keep dresses at decent lengths, especially if you're a fellow giant). I also wore some mary jane-type shoes I bought from Goodwill for about four dollars! 
I made my headband by hotgluing fake acorns from the craft store Michael's (3 dollars) to an old headband that I tore the pattern off of. 
I paired this outfit with 3 dollar knee socks from target to go with my fall-ish theme!
! overall, a $20 outfit is quite a catch !
hope your day went well! 
listen to some good music and drink some good coffee for me, ok ??
again, if you're looking to buy a custom headband,  hit me up! :-)

~ God is Love ~


No comments:

Post a Comment

http://adultcatfinder.com/