Friday, August 9, 2013



howdy hello bonjour etc.
Whether you like it, y/n, it is the first day of school. Which means clothes things!! yaaay
Today I wore my signature combat-esque boots (i repeat, ten dollars), and $2 tights from Claire's in the mall. I also wore a $6 flowy skirt from the lovely Plato's closet. Side note- I'm noticing more and more that skirts like this that are like short poodle skirts, minus the feltish-ness and elastic bands from most modern skirts, are becoming popularized. I dig it. They're usually longer which makes it easier to be modest even when you're a giant (5'11) like me ! yay. Also, I wore a flower headband and a lacy shirt for $5 from Plato's. $23 outfit including shoes. czech yez.
p.s. I can't get We're Going To Be Friends by the White Stripes outta my head. such a schoolish sounding song, eh?

"Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ." -Ephesians 1:3

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://adultcatfinder.com/